Not to mention creating social proof on your MLM Blog and hundreds of other great reasons. Your blog is the first place to establish your following for social proof, but what if you need to create something a little more private?
You might need to share information that you prefer to not display publicly as well as have conversations and share links behind closed doors.
That’s where forming a social tribe (a.k.a groups) on thatMLMbeat does the trick. Now don’t let the term ‘groups’ relate to what you might be familiar with on Facebook.
You have the choice to:
- Display your group publicly on the site wide activity feed, hide it completely or set it up for invitation only
- Attach a wordpress forum for interaction and conversations (privacy settings above apply to this as well) and subscribe to different conversations
- Add external blog feeds to your group. A great way to keep track of new blog posts within your social tribe
- Setup different moderators and administrators for your social tribe
- Create a group blog where everyone in the social tribe can contribute content
- Setup meeting times and events with the group calendar for when you need to meet
- Email the entire group to remind them about events and meetings
- and lots more
Soon to be added
We are working on a live chat feature that will enable you to have a live chat with your entire social tribe.
The video explains everything in detail. If you are in a hurry, simply login, go to your profile, click on the groups tab on the left and then on ‘create a group’ on the right.
At least the group founder will need to be a thatMLMbeat PRO member to setup the social tribe.
If you need any assistance or run into any problems, head over to The Lounge and ask away!